Sunday, June 12, 2011

Preservation for the people


In corresponding with a colleague recently I was reminded of this image/slogan which was a constant presence on my earlier blog but had not made its way onto this blog. I continue to be quite pleased-with-myself over this image and it continues to capture at least some of the spirit I try to bring to my work and writing. I still have the one, and only, t-shirt with this emblazoned on the front.

(And just to clarify for people who may not be familiar - the fist is holding a bone-folder - a tool commonly used by bookbinders/conservators.)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the clarification on the image. I was certain it was a black Sharpie (tm) and was rather concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um.... T-Shirt.... I wants it. :)

    ReplyDelete