Sunday, September 15, 2013

Preservation Lectures Online

As there are an increasing number of lectures and other presentations which are captured in video or audio and made available online I thought there might be some value to provide a single resource that provides links to many of these videos. And so I have begun with a Preservation Lecture Videography page on my blog.

At this point I'm restricting this list to lectures. There are an incredible number of short informational and instructional videos, and recordings of teaching webinars which I've chosen not to include. Also, videos of lectures related to various digital preservation topics are growing at an exponential rate. (This is not a scientific/mathematical truth, but a gut truth.)

Please let me know if you know of preservation related lectures (either in video or audio) that you think should be included.


No comments:

Post a Comment